Saturday, April 09, 2016

Lots of daily sketches

I haven't updated in a while, so I'll just splurge the daily sketches I've done. I haven't felt like doing any rgds.

309 - Southpark
A watercolour of the Southpark characters doing the Reservoir Dogs pose. I was initially going to do it black+white but then after I had drawn them out I decided to colour them.


310 - Sushi
Just a little watercolour of some sushi, shown in the best way to eat.

317 - Paws
A line drawing of a cat's paws.

318 - Fjords
A little watercolour of some Fjords.
'But! Norway! My soul resides in your watery fiords fyords fiiords Inlets.'

319 - Tibetan Sand Fox
A digital painting of a cute san fox

320 - Mucha
The start of watercolour that is supposed to be in the style of Mucha. I was trying to do a picture of my wife, but it looks nothing like her. I just can't crack likenesses. I may finish this one day...

322 - A Lobster riding a Narwhal through space
Yes really. I tried using the kids' wax crayons with watercolours and I actually quite like the result - I will have to give it a go again.





No comments: