Monday, January 04, 2016

Third attempt at actually blogging!

So I gave up on this blog again. I am now going to try again. I will probably fail again but I want to give it another go, for two reasons:

After also giving up on the game I spoke about in this blog earlier I've come back to it and nearly have a version playable. I want to be able to write about it and this could be a good place.

I've started drawing again and I want to put my stuff up and talk about it somewhere better than imgur.

It may come to pass that I find that it's better seperating things and using something like itch.io for the game and something like deviantart for the art stuff. I will see. I can always just mirror stuff I guess.

Oh, I am resisting the temptation to delete the old stuff I wrote about the roguelike even though it makes me look like a gibbering idiot. I suspect I will fill the same about this in a few years time anyway.

No comments: