Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Reddit gets drawn - Thurgebroketoe & Donavarion

Another two rgd pictures.

Thurgebroketoe was from r/redditgetsdrawnbadly, so I didn't feel the need to go all out for a likeness. I intended to squash his features into the middle of his face but instead it turned into a chinny superhero picture. If I had intended it to look like this I would be really happy as it's quite a nice drawing. I just wish I could have more control on how my art ends out.

Donavarion posted a moody and cool black and white photo. I thought I would try to do a colour version, and while I think my little watercolour is nice it looks nothing like him. I could try to pretend it's a result of using a tiny drawing pad but if I'm honest it wouldn't have been better if I done it bigger. Still, practise, right?


No comments: